Your damage report has been received.
Thank you for submitting your notice of damage. Email confirmation of your claim submission and claim number will come shortly.
- A dedicated claims team member will be assigned to assess your needs, assist if your home is unlivable, and complete your submission.
- If your loss submission indicated an emergency service would be of benefit, one of our trusted partners will be assigned and reach out to you for assistance. If you have not heard from one of our trusted partners, or have determined the need for them, you may contact us at (833) 854-3440 for further assistance.
- You can also expect to hear from your claims examiner and field adjuster in the coming days. They will be by your side throughout the process.
- If it is safe to do so, take pictures of the damage. You can submit these later to your claims examiner so they can see the full scope of your damage.
AVOID ADDITIONAL DAMAGE
If emergency services are needed, Slide has trusted partners whose contractors have been vetted for exceptional quality of work and customer service. They have an exclusive contract with Slide to take care of you and your home should you have damage from the storm. It is critical you use these contractors or contact Slide before signing a contract with any other vendor.
To receive services from one of our trusted partners, call (833) 854-3440. We will align you with a contractor who has been vetted for exceptional quality assurance and customer service.
- Roof Tarping
- Roof Repair
- Roof Replacements
- Tree Removal
- Water Mitigation
A list of our trusted vendors can be found on Slide's Claims Center.
HOW TO AVOID BEING A VICTIM
Contractor fraud is a real threat and can be devastating. We have contracted with the vendors above as a service to you. We saw too many times homeowners victimized by work never starting, incomplete or low-quality work, and/or contracts that leave the homeowner with out-of-pocket costs with the contractor who charged for services not covered by their policy. Using our list of approved contractors avoids these risks.
Please note the following:
- Slide will never send a vendor to complete mitigation or repairs without your knowledge and permission. If an unsolicited vendor is telling you Slide sent them and you did not receive info from us first, please call your Slide or your assigned adjustor prior to allowing the vendor to proceed.
- Beware of any contractor or roofer who says they will “pay”, “waive”, or “absorb the cost of” your deductible.
- If asked to sign a contract with a vendor other than those listed above, contact Slide first. We will advise on how to ensure it is legitimate, within your policy terms, and in your best interest.
Our qualified claims team will be in touch soon to confirm the information you have submitted, assist with any outstanding emergency service needs, and work toward resolving your claim. In the meantime, stay safe!
Your Slide Insurance Team